I live with my two older brothers (19 and 20) and im 14 nd they always tell me to never leave the house alone because there are strangers, I never go out by myself in real life because I listen to them but in my drream I wanted to get out and it was like 2AM and my brothers were sleeping so I went to this supermarket, it was about like 10 minutes. And then on my way back, this guy (he looked like he was 35 or something) kept walking by me and staring at me.. when i turn left, so does he.. So I started walking really fast and I had the car keys in my pocket (I have no idea why) and before I reached my house like in the parking lot.. he grabbed my legs and kept pulling them closer to him, I was screaming and saying help!! I saw my cousin and told her to help me and call her brother and she never came back, so I hit the guy with my leg right on his face and ran to my car. I close the windows and locked thr door and went really fast, just getting away from him. He got in his car and was still trying to get me! So I parked the car next to my house, and went it do fast and locked the door, my brothers were still sleeping. It was now 3AM, and I called the police and they arrested him. What does this dream mean? Please help!