Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to Recover Deleted text SMS from iPhone 4/4S/5?-iPhone SMS Recovery

If you often use your iPhone 4/4S/5 to send or receive messages, you may have the habit of clearing useless text messages regularly. In this situation, it is very easy to delete some messages that you really want by accident. If you happened to come across this situation, you may be interested in the following contents.

Is it possible to recover deleted messages from iPhone 4/4S/5?
    When you search for the solution from Internet, you will find that many people say it is impossible to get back the deleted messages without backup. Do you believe it? If so, please take that concept away from now on. No matter how you lost messages from your iPhone 4/4S/5, there is still a chance to recover them, even if your iPhone is lost.

How to undelete iPhone 4/4S/5 text messages?
    As we know, every time you sync iDevice with iTunes, it will automatically make a backup of your iDevice contents including photos, SMS, reminders, contacts and more. Therefore, as long as you have ever synced your iPhone 4/4S/5 with iTunes, you can get the lost messages from iPhone 4/4S/5 backup files created by iTunes. Sounds greats, isn’t it?

To restore lost messages from iTunes backups, you need:
    Do not connect your iPhone 4/4S/5 to iTunes again until the messages are recovered. Otherwise, the old backup file will be overwritten by the current content on your iPhone 4/4S/5. Once it happens, the deleted messages will be gone forever.
    In addition, iTunes backup files cannot be used and opened directly on Mac and iDevice. The backup files location is “~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup”. In Finder, press “ALT/Option” on your keyboard and click “Go” from menu bar, you will see “Library” option. Choose it and then you can find the backup files.

Wondershare iphone data recovery is the World's 1st iPhone/iPad/iPod Data Recovery software for personal users that can recover data directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, including contacts, photos, videos, SMS, iMessages, call history, notes, reminders, voice memos, etc., as well as recover data from iTunes backup file.

There are 2 solutions to recover recover iphone ipad ipod lost data--recover iphone SMS messages,Contacts,Photos,Videos,App,calendar, notes, call history and more.

1.Recover data from iOS Device
    Scan iOS device directly to find data deleted recently,or data lost due to inaccessible iOS,download the right version for your iPhone 4 (GSM & CDMA), iPhone 3GS, iPad 1 or iPod touch 4.

2.Recover from iTunes Backup File
    Scan iTunes backup files if you deleted data for a long time,failed to recover from iOS device directly,or lost iOS device,Recover data for any iOS device like iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, etc.By extracting the previous iTunes backup with any version of the software. It supports the newest iOS 6 when you use this recovery mode!

Wondershare iphone data recovery support iphone 5,iphone 4S,iphone 4,iphone 3GS data recovery.

How to use iTunes backup files to restore deleted messages?
    Data Recovery for iTunes on Mac can get back your lost messages, photos, contacts and more on your iPhone 4/4S/5 from iTunes backup files. If you accidentally lost your iPhone 4/4S/5 or deleted some messages off iPhone 4/4S/5, with this recovery utility, you can restore them at ease. No need to connect the device! No need to open iTunes!

Step1. Install and run the program

Free download the program and install it on your Mac. Please don't connect and sync your iPhone when running this iPhone SMS recovery, to prevent the lost SMS from being overwritten. Then just click on the "Start Scan" button to scan your iPhone backup files.

Step2. Select the device to scan
    Now all the backup files for your iPhone or other iDevices are scanned out with backup time. You only need to select the one from which you deleted your SMS messages, and continue to "Scan" the content.

Step3. Recover deleted SMS from iPhone

When the scan finishes, all the content contained in the backup file will be extracted and displayed in categories as Photos & Videos, Contacts, Messages, Call History and Notes. You can preview the detailed content of any of them before you perform the SMS recovery for iPhone.

To recover deleted SMS from iPhone, you only need to check the "Messages" option and hit the "Recover" to save all the mesages on your Mac.

Step4. Do backup well

To avoid losing your important SMS messages, immedate backup is very important and useful. Do remember to backup them on your computer well.

Run on Winodws: Free download Iphone 4 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 Data Recovery

Free download Free download Iphone 4S Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 4 S Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 5 Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 5 Data Recovery

Free download Iphone 3GS Data Recovery,more information about Wondershare iphone 3GS Data Recovery

Downloads
    Uploads
    How to recover iPhone lost contacts without iTunes backup?
    I got a new iPhone 4S today and and the person in the store transferred all the numbers from my old iphone to the new one. When I back home My partner and i plugged my own phone directly into iTunes also it asked myself to restore to my personal settings , I just assumed it would put my personal pictures and also music upon , but removed all my own contact numbers. And because it's a fresh new phone, i have never backup the phone. When I lost my iPhone contacts, what should I do to get them back?

When I have any difficulty that We wanna know the answers. Next Google will be my finest assistan to help my fingure all of them out! To begin with, I tried to search "Lost contacts on iPhone" on Yahoo to try to find more information to help. Some folks said there are a few iPhone info recovery computer software available on the net, which can recover misplaced, deleted photographs, messages, contacts, call history and notes, and calendar from iPhone with ease! Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery surprised me! It restored all my personal photos in mere minutes and a few mouse clicks! That is amazing!

Follow the below operation to get all your lost iphone contacts back.
    The first and most important thing is to make sure that your iPhone doesn't automatically sync with iTunes when connected.
    Step1. After downloading and installing the iPhone contact recovery software, launch it on your Mac, and you'll get the backup file for your iPhone. Choose the iPhone device where you're going to retrieve your lost iPhone contacts, and click "Start Scan" to look for the content.
    Step2. You're at the last step now. Choose "Contacts" among the items on the left after the scanning, and you can get all your deleted, lost or erased contacts on your iPhone. Click "Recover" to save them all on your Mac OS X baesd on computer with one click. You are even able to export my photos to my iPhone again. What's more, you can preview and recover photos, videos, contacts, SMS, notes and calendar with this iPhone data recovery software as you like.

Note: Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery also be able to direclty scan and recover contacts, photos, notes, text messages, videos, calendar and call history from iPhone 5/4/3GS.

No one may be pleasant to lose contacts on their phone. If you have suffered such a unfortune thing, hope the above guide may help you recover iphone lost contacts.

Source:
    iPhone Lost Contacts I have

Are you worrying about losing your personal data on iPad? How about making a backup file for your iPad? Do you know how to backup iPad without iTunes? Or want to backup iPad wihout computer? Here I tell you a easy way to backup iPad to pc!

restore iphone from backup
    restore iphone without itunes
    how to restore iphone without itunes
    back up iphone 5 without itunes

recover photos from broken iphone
    recover data from broken iphone 4
    recover data from stolen iphone
    broken iphone data recovery

Downloads
    Uploads
    iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover Data from iPhone Backup Files

Accidently deleted Data from iPhone? Lost or broken your iPhone? Failed iOS update? If you have ever synced your iPhone with iTunes on computer, Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor is a good iPhone Data Recovery program can help you recover lost or deleted iPhone data from iTunes Backup files. It offers you the fast & simple-to-use way to extract and recover your iPhone data such as video, photo, camera roll, voicemail, Message, contact, note, calendar event, call history, voice memo, Safari bookmark and App Data etc from iTunes Backup. Easy to use software and no technical knowledge required. If you are using Mac, please download iTunes Backup Extractor for Mac to use.

Unlike other iTunes Data Recovery programs(that can only extract data from iTunes backup on computer), Backuptrans iTunes Backup Extractor supports data restore also. It provides an easy way to restore SMS Messages, Contacts, calendar events, notes, bookmarks from iTunes Backup back to your iPhone directly. All data from iTunes Backup will be merged perfectly on your iPhone. Restoring data to a new iPhone is also supported.

Features:
    1 Extract data from iTunes Backup on computer
    2 Recover Message, contact, note, calendar, call history, voice memo, photo, video, voicemail App Data etc
    3 Restore SMS, Contact, calendar, note, bookmark etc to iPhone, iPod, iPad directly
    4 Retrieve data from encrypted iTunes Backup with your backup password
    5 Detect all iTunes Backup files automatically on computer
    6 Smart File System to view and extract all data in iTunes backup to file
    7 Work perfectly for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch

Extract and Recover iPhone Photos, Videos, Camera Rolls ect

Recover iPhone SMS Messages, Contacts, Notes, Calendar events and Bookmarks

Watch Video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q23e-lZ3t14

Tutorials:
    * iPhone Backup Extractor - Recover iPhone Data from iTunes Backup
    * How to Recover lost iPhone Photos from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover lost iPhone Videos from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover iPhone SMS Messages from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Contacts from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover deleted or lost iPhone Notes from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover iPhone Calendar Events from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover iPhone Bookmarks from iTunes Backup?
    * How to Recover iPhone Call History from iTunes Backup?

-----------------------------------------
    iPhone SMS Backup & Restore - offers all solutions for all serious iPhone users. It not only supports iPhone SMS to computer backup & export, but also enables users to restore SMS backup from computer database to a new iPhone or back to your old iPhone. No other iPhone utility softtware does more.

iPhone Contacts Backup & Restore - offers a perfect solution for all iPhone users to backup, restore and manage iPhone Contacts. It's convenient and safe. It not only supports iPhone Contacts backup to computer, but also enables users to restore contacts backup from computer database to iPhone, either a new iPhone or your old iPhone.

Best luck!
    Last edited by onirat; 09-16-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Downloads
    Uploads

Just follow this guide:
    How to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone5/4/4s/3GS?
    iPhone SMS Recovery: to Recover Deleted SMS from iPhone 5/iPhone 4S/4/3GS etc.
    With iPhone SMS Recovery, Follow these steps to Recover text message for iPhone:
    Step 1: Connect your iPhone to the computer

Step 2: Enter the DFU mode and scan iPhone 4s
    1) Hold your iPhone and click "Start" button.
    2) Pressing "Power" and "Home" buttons simultaneously for 10 seconds.
    3) After 10 seconds, release "Power" button, but keep holding "Home" for another 15 seconds.

Step 3: Preview and recover deleted sms from iphone

Done!

Other related guide:
    1. Recover iMessage from iphone
    2. Recover Deleted photos from iphone
    3. Recover Deleted Video from iPhone 4s
    4. How to recover iPhone contacts?
    5. Recover Notes from iPhone
    6. recover deleted sms from iphone