Hi there. I just wanted to get everyones view of The Rock's return to the Royal Rumble.

I am a huge Rock fan and cant wait to see The Great One to return. Everyone knows The Rock has a main title shot against Cm Punk. As much as I want to see The Rock beat CM Punk, I wouldn't want him to lose at Wrestlemania. As for the Royal Rumble, I think a Smackdown star will win it.

HERES MY DREAM STORY-LINE:
The Rock faces CM Punk for the WWE Title but loses from interference from the animal, Brock Lesnar. The Rock frustrated from the loss ends the Royal Rumble show by giving CM Punk the Rock Bottom stealing the spotlight still as The Peoples Champion.
The next night on Raw, The Rock talks about Brock Lesnar and calls him out. He gets Paul Heyman, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar. The Rock tells them to "bring it" and a 2 on 1 fight erupts from the arena to the backstage. AJ unfortunately gets in the way and the Rock saves her from pushing her to the side and himself getting smashed through the wall by Lesnar. The Rock now defenseless is being brutally assaulted Paul Heymans two associates (Lesnar, Punk). Out from no where, John Cena comes to the rescue and stops them from assaulting The Rock anymore.
Later on it is confirmed Rock is now out for a month due to his severe injuries (this is to continue his movie roles).

From then on, John Cena has a rivalry with both Punk and Lesnar leading up to Elimination Chamber with many other superstars. At the Pay-Per-View, Lesnar betrays CM Punk and captures the WWE Title. We now have a new champion.

With Wrestlemania now around the corner, who will be Brock Lesnars opponent be. For some strange reason, John Cena will not compete. In fact, The Rock returns and challenges Brock Lesnar. Lesnar willingly accepts for the biggest rematch of the decade for the WWE Title.
Later on it is heard, Cena gave the title shot to The Rock for him saving AJ. But only if he gets a rematch with The Rock after Wrestlmania regardless wether he's champion or not.

John Cena decides to feud with the returning Undertaker and take on the Streak, in an 'I quit match' at Wrestlemania.

CM Punk continues to whine with the WWE universe that he should be champion still and that he is the best in the world. He goes on with a personal rivalry with Vince McMahon for not letting him have a title shot rematch. This causes Triple H to return and challenge CM Punk's statement about being the best. CM Punk with Paul Heyman vs Triple H with Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania is announced.

WRESTLEMANIA RESULTS:
At Wrestlemania, Triple H beats CM Punk in a stunning display.
The Undertaker beats John Cena, but only by passing him out on the choke hold. Never getting Cena to say, 'I Quit'. Epic match (hopefully).
And The Rock defeats the unstoppable Brock Lesnar and becomes WWE Champion, but at a high cost with multiple injures.

Now that Wrestlemania is over. The Rock promised a certain man a rematch, John Cena. The Rock vs John Cena 2 is announced at Extreme Rules (next pay-per-view).
Another good storyline match would be CM Punk not forgetting Brock Lesnar's betrayal (If Lesnar is still with WWE). CM Punk vs Brock Lesnar is confirmed, with Paul Heyman in the middle.

EXTREME RULES RESULTS:
Brock Lesnar beats CM Punk with Paul Heyman having to pick which man to back.

As much I hate to see that fruity pebble Cena win, I cant see any other alternative (due to the rocks movie schedules). In hopefully an epic match, Cena only just beats The Great One. After the match, The Rock congratulates him in a sign of good sportsmanship. The Peoples Champion and Cenation Leader leave the ring together.

After Extreme Rules, John Cena as WWE Champion is confronted by Brock Lesnar. Lesnar states, 'the only reason your champion, is because I softened The Rock up for you'. Lesnar challenges Cena for the WWE Title.

And thats that!!!!!!! Thats my story-line. Tell me what you think about it. Do you agree or disagree with anything? Or do you have your own version?

CHEERS