it even comes...? Listen, I got to say, I am (I guess) a little gullible. So when I hear this stuff, and see it globalized on television, what else could I expect. I'm a 17 y/o young man. and I am CONSTANTLY depressed like i'm going threw a mid-life crisis. I NEVER heard of this until my teacher brought it up in class last year (Curse that woman). Every since then, I have anxiety almost every week. You see children that know about it this B/S (7-10 y/o) in my neighborhood. What's wrong with people, telling little kids they are going to die before Christmas!!?!? I would NEVER tell my niece or nephews anything like that, I don't want them to feel my fears.

My grandma (shes the typical old, crazy, holy water splashing in your face christian) talks about it all the time like it's NORMAL!!! Grandma- "Well i'm ready to go, But are you. YOU NEED.. TO BE.. PREPARED!!".. What's wrong with you lady. She told me that 2 weeks ago.

I weighed about 146 pounds two week's ago. But every week closer I get more stressed and depressed. This is ridiculous but I weigh 125 now. (YES, I eat like any normal growing boy). I'm 6ft 3in (I don't think that's healthy to weigh so little)

I'm getting bad grades in school (I gave up) my dad yells at me. "SO WHAT DAD!! we're all going to be dead in the next couple of weeks anyway. Education seems irrelevant"

I hope no one feels the pain I have everyday knowing that there's a 50% chance (POSSIBLY) that human kind and earth will be wiped from existence. It's just too much. I feel like i'm dying from just being depressed.

And Please Understand that I REALLYYYY HATE THAT TEACHER!!.