I have a depressed and posibly suicidal mother who recently said there is no joy in her life, she wants to kill our dog, and she cant take care of me or my sister anymore. I also have depression, and have contemplated suicide at the best of times. my parents are divorced, and i have no close family members except for my dad, who thinks that i am a greedy brat who says my negative emotions to get attention and can't stand anything negative. Sometimes he can be very emotionly unstable. I like my mom better than my dad, but if my mom was no able to take care of me, i would have to live with my dad, but i am so sad, iwant to kill myself, and i cant tell my mom i want to or just do it because she might kill herself too or have an emotional breakdown. i just got rid of my abusive ex stepmom, and i was already upset enough. now its either, my mom, me or both that will die or be hospitalized like my grandpa when he was alive. Also my sister will be scarred for life becvasue she is very

sensitive. I want to get out of all these problems, but killing my self would only make things worse, I don't know what to do I feel trapped!