I had the ability to run really fast and could turn invisible, I could jump up far but I couldn't fly. So I was on the run for a reason I don't know and came across a family who idek were but I worked on this field with them and I worked really fast. They also had a boy my age. But then I left and Idk the next thing I remember was that I woke up on this island in a bedroom were I was asleep on a bed and one of the girls from the family was there and was sweeping. I got up in walked into another room and my cousins were in there jumping on a bed. And then I went outside to see a huge church with people all singing carols. And then I saw my enemies who I guess I was running from the whole time (if you've seen breaking dawn part 2 they were the two Italian guys) and they were trying to make a tsunami and kill everyone on the island including the beautiful church. I tried to think of how I could stop them but I couldn't. So I went to school and I saw the boy from the family there and he was like well why don't u run really fast to stop the tsunami from coming and make it go the other way? And then I woke up. The dream felt so real, certainly seeing the church scene. Can you interpret it?