Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

why sudden slow download speed?

i tested my internet speed using speedtest.net my download speed is 362.6 kB/s and upload is 98.1 kB/s every time i download i cant reach even 200+ kB/s, i only get 90 kB/s, i was expecting more because i tried the sites that don't limit bandwidth so i can measure my download speed to the max..then again i only get 70-90 kB/s...help me pls..i'm totally noob at this..i already checked the ethernet lan cables and make sure that the cables are not loose...what should i do?

Unregistered
    Download speed gets slow down because of low speed internet connection . I would like to share some tips to increase download speed here :

1. Make sure that your downloading file is smaller

2. Close the unwanted programs

3. If you download larger files from the internet , you have to wait until it gets downloaded successfully . After that, you can download other files or it gets stuck up .

4. Test your download speed often by using ScanmySpeed.com