I'm making a manga book and now I don't have a title for my manga....please someone help me!!!!!!
Info. For my book
"When I was just as little girl my mother used to tell me, that the world is a dangerous place. But she also said if I believe in my dreams someone will come and risk there lives to give world peace... But my wishes and dreams turned into curses and nightmares. As there was a man who wanted world peace, but by destroying mankind with a strong army. That army was not a normal army they were made from metal and cold hard steel. They were built to kill all living things. It was horrible my hometown was burnt down by them. All I could remember was my mother carrying me to a helicopter for safety. My mother was left behind. I was raised by the army since I was 5 yrs old. My believes and dreams were gone, all I want is to kill the man who is taking over, named Era. But it's getting harder and harder as he is making creatures that I have never seen before, even I don't know if I am or will not kill that man. But then when I thought all hopes was lost when I was gonna be killed by a group of humans who has joined Era to controlling mankind. But that was when I met three people named Yami the leader of the group, ikari the joyful helper, and Kaede the weapons master. Those three saved me that day, and they also want to kill Era. With all of us we're gonna destroy ???? (Jigoku Teikoku) and the whole army. Even if that means only us.

Character: Xion Masugawa
Kaede Takugawa

Yami Riusu
Ikari Akuma
Era