How are Samsung Galaxy Note's different in the newer version? Are they decent?

Kateh1

Nov 25, 2012
Due to sheer need, I've decided to get my first real phone at the unbelievably old age of... 19.
When I first saw the Galaxy Note, I snorted with laughter and said only an idiot would want a phone that is that big.
And a month later, I've decided to take the plunge and connect myself... with a Note. Heh.
I love the size, look, the crystal clarity and all that. Bigger is better, after all.

I will primarily be using it for online browsing/the few odd calls - are they suitable? I know that Samsung's recently brought out a Galaxy S III - but they feel too small for me, which is ironic considering I have tiny hands.

So do you have one/are they okay? Are they easy to use and is the Note II that much different?

Also gotta add - since my laptop died last week, and since I can't call people on a tablet - is the Note a decent replacement? It's really a choice between laptop vs. Note, and laptops don't usually have call settings/are pretty damn big for just calling.
So...?

Thanks in advance!
And don't be afraid to dumb down what you're saying - I'm not terribly great with half the stuff that's being advertised for these smart phones. Heh.

Back