Are you standing in a Black Friday line in hopes that you will get the

SpinThist

Oct 4, 2012
latest gadget for your unruly kid? Your kids still will not respect you or your political views.

I'm pretty sure my kids' respect is not contingent on what I do on one day of the year; even at their young ages, their reasoning skills are a little better than that.

But no, I'm not standing in line.

No, but a friend of mine is doing that very thing. He was sitting in his chair shivering for 12 hours yesterday, so I brought him 2 thermos of coffee after Thanksgiving dinner. He's planning to save $400.

Not everyone's kids are the same. And no, I'm sitting at my house drinking tea and watching television.

No,I actually need a 32g flash drive but will wait until sat to go buy it

No, I'm at home unemployed. Recently graduated with a bachelors degree in business admin.

Are you hiring? I'm willing to relocate!

They might just as well respect me, and my political views because I don't bother with their gadgets, having gifted from 8 tracks to DVD to iPod this and that, I just don't care anymore.

My kids are grown, and they do well, and they usually respect me, and they pretty much share my political feelings. Makes it lots easier at the dinner table.

I don't have kids. But if I did, there's no way I would stand in line for hours just to fight another parent for a stupid toy. If I can't just buy it online, my kids aren't getting it. I do have 2 cats. They are getting a super cool 7' high cat tree that I ordered on Amazon.com. They will play in it, scratch it and sleep in it everyday. Cats are so much cooler than kids.

And if the kids' dad was Bill O'Reilly they are either in rehab, are robbing liquor stores or are on their third suicide watch at a local hospital.

Back