1. I just hard bricked my Samsung Galaxy S 4g trying to upgrade my firmware with Odin. But I made a rookie mistake and now there's no power, no recovery mode, no download mode, nothing.

I've spent countless hours searching for a solution and have seen some people fix it so there's a little hope right? From what I've read, jigs don't work with hard bricked phones and I don't want to mess with JTAG's. I've turned this device on and off in multiple ways (holding down different buttons, removing the battery, etc.) as advised.

I am aware that an option is to send it back to the company, but I'm looking for a fix that I can do at my home since this is my second replacement from them in the last few days. So PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST A RETURN OR REPAIR SERVICE.

Any suggestions??

2. Also part of my question, it is not rooted (was at one point but then unrooted) and it was on factory default when I bricked it. I DID delete some of the stock apps via Titanium Backup before I did a factory reset and they did not show up after the factory reset (as they shouldn't). Would this void the warranty? Is there any way for the company to find out what I did? If they did, it would cause an extra charge to me.. What would be the best way to explain this to the phone company without it voiding my warranty (covering up what actually happened)?

The main priority is the first part of the question. I would like a quick and easy fix if possible. A return is my last resort. So please answer both questions if possible.

Thanks!