NOTE: I saw this a long time ago and I don't remember any of the actors' names.

*Clones were involved; whenever someone died, they were resurrected (in a laboratory I think). The antagonist (old guy)'s wife eventually died later in the film, but she begged him not to bring her back. And then there was this other antagonist with brown hair and glasses, I don't think the actor's too famous now, he ends up getting killed by the old guy's resurrected clone. There was also this chick who had her ears pierced before she died, so when her clone came back to life, she repierced them.

A really random part in the movie was this talking doll, I think it was called Lucy or something, she'd ask her owner if they were her mom and then she'd want to sing a song. Eventually the bad guys had this doll, and she'd asked one of them (a black guy) if he'd be her mom.

I know I sound crazy but I'm absolutely sure this was a movie. If you think you know an actor or the movie title itself, I'll be so happy Thank you!
THANK YOU HONEYBUNNY! And everyone else, thanks for at least answering c: Happy Thanksgiving!