Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Bodybuilding HELP PLEASE HELP ME?

I'm 16 and have been lifting on and off. I want to be 240 ibs without abs. BUT HERE IS THE PROBLEM.... WHAT DO I NEED TO EAT WHILST I GO TO THE GYM ???? PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. I DONT WANT YOU TO TELL ME ALL THIS BUILKING AND STUPID CUTTING PHASES BECAUSE THATS NONSENSE. JUST TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO EAT DAY IN DAY OUT WHEN I LFT WEIGHTS OR WHEN I IM NOT

!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    You need protein. You don't need a f**k tonne of it unless you're doing insane daily workouts and want results immediately. chicken, beef, milk, peanut butter.

Carbohydrates are vital! You don't need to count calories at all though. (great ) You need as much energy for your workout as possible. Oh? Starting to get a bit chubby? Cut your carbs down a bit or do more in your workout! Potato, pasta, rice, bread. (preferably brown. has more whole grain=nutritious)

Nutrients are also a must! Where from? Fruit and veg. Oranges, blue berries, bananas, peaches. I don't want you blitzing it for a smoothie either. Just eat it the way god/the universe intended.

One of my personal favorite, quick snack is the peanut-butter and banana sandwich. Protein and carbs. GOOD! If you want, add some jam in there too. Jam has sugar which is ideal for a RIGHT NOW workout.

EDIT: Josh could be on to something. Studies show that our bodies work in different ways. If a diet has shown to work, try it for a week, then try a different diet and compare results.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to eat things that are high in protein, high in good fats and high in carbohydrates, which will make the food high in calories. You should be getting a good caloric surplus each day. This means that if you were to eat lets say 2500 calories per day to maintain your weight, you would be eating 2700-3000 calories to bulk at a slow but steady rate. The types of foods that you should be consuming include: Meats, Poultry, fish, nuts, potatoes, sweet potatoes, brown rice, wholewheat bread, nuts, seeds, eggs, milk, cottage cheese. You should eat about 5-6 times a day while you are bulking, since it is easier to eat small frequent meals instead of eating 3 huge meals.

I can make a meal plan for you just for one day:

Meal 1: Oatmeal with blueberries, glass of milk and whatever you like to have with it.
    Meal 2: Chicken breasts with a salad
    Snack: Handful of almonds/peanuts
    Meal 3: Baked salmon or oily fish with roasted potatoes
    Meal 4: Protein shake or if you are not having shakes, 4 eggs with wholemeal bread
    Meal 5: Cottage cheese (flavour with whatever to make it taste good)

Something like this, but tinker around with it until you find what you want to eat, but if you like it how it is, then keep it like that.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bulking and cutting is not nonsense. That is part of bodybuilding. Not even going to answer the question cause you claimed it's nonsense.