Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith Kiddaa View Post
    well cnt you play xbox live on the old xbox?? smart arse?
    Year fag you can. To bad the original xbox came out in 2001 like he said

codkillingzombie

Gun

my xbox live name is TouchingDivan add me if you have a challenge or 10th lobby cheers see ya enjoy your computer time lol

Unregistered
    U r really stupid if u think people r actually going to do this. SPOILER ALERT: This guys a scammer

Unregistered
    I hate scammers they are so stupid

Unregistered

Devil

bird679

Star Blue thanks

thanks for the info unregstred nice try scammer

brid679

Joypad if you have a xbox 360

if you have an xbox 360 and xbox live than you can friend me if you want my gamertag is killer 9901

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by xb0xliveadm View Post
    I have been working with Microsoft's Xbox live for about 17 years. I had just been fired yesterday so I am now doing you all a favor. Before i left, i took a generator chip that makes Xbox codes. So if you are interested in having a bunch of codes (A total max of 10 codes(There for paying for one code, then getting 11 total)for each code you send me ) I need you to send me a "non-used code" *Example*- (4000 Micrsoft points=00000-AAAAA-00000-AAAAA-00000 or 1 Year = 00000-BBBBB-00000-BBBBB-00000) I will run your code that you sent mr through to process chip and make 10 copies of your Pre-Paid Code then send you them. (DO NOT SEND ME A CODE THAT YOU ALREADY USED OR IT WILL ERASE YOUR ACCOUNT/POINTS) If you still dont understand, then just go to the store, buy a micrsoft card (points or memberships), send me the code in a Private Message (DON'T USE THE CODE) Then I will send your 10 codes in about 5 hours, you got 10 FREE CODES! Enjoy, Joey I hope u read this and tell everyone about it
    hjjjjjkjkkjjkk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123