ATTENTION: Please listen at your own discretion. This show is not for any minor under the age of 19 years of age without parental consent or consent from a legal gaurdian! This show is not for anyone who is sensitive to the issues of child abuse, in any and all forms it is expressed. This show is not for those who are sensitive to violence or Domestic Violence issues. Please make the right choice for yourself. Join me as I continue to discuss the issues surrounding child abuse, domestic violence and all human rights abuses that plague our homes, our cities, our world. I hope to be able to continue to break the silence that stifles the truth about abuse with all the other voices out here. We all know the difference between right and wrong and we must speak out against what we know is wrong. Children are dying and suffering at the hands of those that abuse them, people are suffering the same lot in life. We must do all we can to change this and help to save their lives. Thank you to all who have listened to my shows over the last few years. I appreciate your support and thank you for doing all you can to "break the silence" and break the cycle of abuse.Child Abuse Prevention | Domestic Violence | Survivors of Abuse | Human Rights | Laurie Smith

More...