Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Must we tolerate RfR's racial rants and hatred?

Here in the LA Travel Forum, we try to promote our city, and help people out. But this troll comes in here with his racial hatred and slurs. Please join me in reporting this sick individual, to stop his agenda of racial hatred. If you don't believe me, just look at his profile posts: "Jews control disney, Jews miss thier skinny concentration camp bodies and want society to look like that, end of story. Or its just another Jew revenge ploy to play games and manipulate the masses."
    Not my words, HIS words. Silence implies agreement, folks, so use that "Report Abuse" link. Thanks.
    And there's more: http://profile.yahoo.com/2P5JISQA6P763XBKGPZBMNLBKI

Just figured out that "Country" is his other account name. He likes to answer his own posts.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly, it's a life story that I got used to. It's like interacting with the old folks in San Luis Obispo to me. I wouldn't be surprised if he lived there. It is getting annoying, so I have been reporting everything along with Superman's answers. They've both been getting on my last nerve.

And then with DR commending the troll and mentioning to the troll that I'm not White is no surprise neither. I wish I can report her as well to get her gone as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Apparently or friend DR agrees:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlQ.2jlcsiDXO0o_DBUp3bvty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20121029113503AAeqPkW

And they answer questions too:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AiILNBfSzW21bVJ5Af3Hvwvty6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20121029181222AAjyPNs