Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

will all 3 Uncharteds fit on a blueray disk?

i just got a PS3 and i want some good games for it. i just played Jak and Daxter collection and i think i wouldnt have had as much fun if i started on the 3rd game. im thinking the same might be true for uncharted, is this true (in ur opinion)? im thinking that if i get all 3 i would rather have them all on one disk (like for jak and daxter) so im wondering if sony would make an uncharted collection like they have for infamous, jak and dax, sly cooper, etc. would there be enouch space on the disk to do this? im also bad at gun games, so im wondering if it would just frustrate me. to give you a give you an idea of my skill level, i played the halo reach campaign with my friend on easy (or normal i cant remember) and it seemed OK but i tried bio shock on easy and i just kept dying.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They won't all fit on 1 disk. In an interview the developers said they were finding it hard to fit all of Uncharted 2 on a single disk, so you won't get any more than 1 game on a disk.

In the uk U1 and U2 have been released as a compilation (2 disks).

They aren't particularly hard to play and you can change the difficulty level to easy to make it a walk in the park. I've played 2 and 3 and found them great fun without having played the 1st one, but some of the story uses characters from the 1st game so it probably adds a bit if you play them in order.