Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Important boost mobile over billing question!!!?

alright, I went to boost mobiles website to buy the galaxy s2, I put in my credit card information and it was supposed to come to 350 something (promo code made it cheaper) and the problem is, it came up with a boost mobile error page saying something was wrong with my credit card, so i tried it a couple more times and still wouldn't work, and now on my bank account i'm being billed 5 times for the same phone... what can I do to correct this? i don't even have that much money in my account, just a little more than the cost of the phone is available... I'm pretty upset about all this.. how do I correct this before I get an overdraft fee for being charged too much money.. If i call boost mobile can they cancel the billing for all but one of them and it go back to normal?? need an answer right away

Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, you can call Boost Mobile to cancel 4 of the "ordered" phones.

I very seriously doubt that they will even process the order, as 5 phones in one order is going to raise flags, and the order will likely be cancelled based on that alone. The reason for that is that there is an issue with cell phone trafficking, and one of the tell-tale signs of a cell phone trafficker is large orders of cheap(er) phones.