Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
+ Reply to Thread
    Downloads
    Uploads

A "straight" girl interested in another girl... help!?

So my entire life (I'm 23) I've only ever been with men. I've had a few girl crushes but I've always just been more physically and emotionally attracted to men. When I have been attracted to a girl it has always been purely physical. Then I started working at a new job and there is this girl there. She's gay and she is very out about it. For instance, she jokingly tells me that she thinks I'm beautiful and sexy. She makes jokes about taking me on a date. We've become pretty good friends over the last 6 months. In the last 2 months or so I've developed these feelings for her and it's so weird. I just think she is beautiful and funny and every time she even brushes her hand against mine or something of the sort it gives me chills. I'm currently seeing a guy right now, he isn't my boyfriend but we hook up on a regular basis and I like being with him... so I guess I'm just super confused. Idk if I should try and give into my feelings. I just like her so much it's kind of killing me, especially because I think she's into me also. Besides being confused I'm kinda freaked out. Am I bi? Bicurious? Am I a lesbian? Ugh, soooo confused! Please help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, you're definitely not a lesbian if you've always been attracted to men. The fact that you also say you've been physically attracted to women before suggests you're bisexual with a preference for men. That doesn't mean you can't be emotionally attracted to a woman, just that it's far less likely to happen.

Whether or not you go for it is entirely your choice. You could ask her if she wants to grab a coffee with you before/after work, without labeling it as a date, and then see how you feel about things. Of course my suggestion is not to deny yourself a chance at happiness just because you're scared, but I don't know what your circumstances are, if you know any bisexual people, or if there might be social repercussions for you if you start dating a girl. That's something only you can decide.

+ Reply to Thread