Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

My LG BlueRay Home Theater Surround Sound System Speakers are having problems?

So last night I rearranged my speakers and stuff for my Blue Ray surround sound home theater system or whatever you want to call it, and this morning I put my iPod into the Blue Ray system to listen to my Jimi Hendrix music, and I turned the volume up to 23 and it was playing the song, but every 5 seconds that were played there would be 3 seconds of silence, like it would cut out. I looked around at my iPod and the iPod didn't seem to be the problem. So I have a record player too that I have hooked up to the Blue Ray player thing (via AV cables, red and white sound ones), and the record played fine on volume 12, but when I turned it up to 25, it did the same thing that it did with the iPod, it cut out every 5 seconds. So I figured it was something wrong with the Blue Ray System since the records and my iPod are just fine. So I asked my friend, he said that it might be that the speaker cords are loose. So I went around and unplugged and re-plugged in all the speakers and it still does the same thing. I also should add that when I have nothing playing, like say I was switching records and nothing is coming out of the speakers because nothing is playing, some of the speakers make a somewhat high pitched squealing noise.

Everything worked fine yesterday before I moved all the speakers, I didn't drop and of them and I didn't step on the cords so I am not sure what the problem could be. If someone could please help me, I really want to listen to my Jimi Hendrix music and play my movies loud again!

Downloads
    Uploads
    The unit shuts down due to to lack of power. It is the protection mode of the system that turns off the sound to prevent damage to the speaker or burning up the power amplifier. Those home theater in a box does not provide a good power amplifier or power rating that is dependable. The only way to prevent it from turn off is by lowering the volume. Hope this will help you out.