Is the city of Fullerton friendly in regards to bikes? Are the surrounding...

MtattdttDttottgt

Jun 24, 2012
...cities just as friendly? So, I have an older brother who is currently attending Cal Poly - San Luis Obispo and apparently, it's $125 per quarter for the permit! Cars aren't eligible to be students at Cal Poly (so much for diversity), so taking his car to his classes wasn't an option, unfortunately. And he lives a distance away from San Luis Obispo (we can get away with that here, unlike LA) so he had no choice, but to feed the corporate pig $125. The cashier even played the saddest song on the world's smallest cello at no additional cost.

Anyways, it's without a doubt that my car Susan has to come with me, because Orange County just isn't ready for my pet cheetah that runs on tacos and methanol fuel on the 5 freeway just yet. But at the same time, I want to cut as much costs as possible if I want to make my Orange County move a successful one. I was wondering if Fullerton, or the surrounding cities were friendly towards two-tired freaks without a motor? And please don't say I'm being mean by neglecting Susan. She has to realize that it's for the two of us and she also has to realize that has not been a day at the beach for me neither.

Fullerton has it's own police department, and if you've followed the news lately you'll know that they tend to be a bit overly "gung ho". You may find neighboring cities like La Mirada, Buena Park, Anaheim, La Habra, or even Obviousman's neck of the woods a little more motorcycle friendly. The best way to meet one of the nice O.C police officers is ride without a helmet.

To answer your last comments, it's not polite to ask a lady her age, but I'll soon be 23. Mom told me about Minudo, and Gram told me about Elvis

Back