Maria and Jason will have some challenges getting together, maybe some false starts or falling away at times. You can achieve it but it's going to be a lot of work. Doesn't look like things will work out in September with Jason. Vince will be working at the soda factory after a time of discomfort. Vince has a good plan for fighting his seat belt violation ticket. Luba intends to relocate in January. Why is she seeing a lot of Florida plates. Miss Meg I'm surprised you called back. I thought you were mad at me. I don't want to be stalkerish… but I guess I am. I'm a spiritual fondler. Every once in a while you'll feel them out on their spiritual no no spot. There's also the spiritual reach around. Did you try to rub your broken computer? I did, and I rubbed my boobies on it too. Cali wrote in chat your boobies are not big enough Meg. Don't watch your cat. I'm allergic to cat dander so I wash mine. You wash your pu$$y? Yes all the time. Lo why do you want to stay in a sucky relationship. It's hard to say good-bye. Carol the Impatient calls in about reconciliation with a love interest. I see things are going to go back and forth for a long time. The Judge Neil Show focuses on Free Fun Psychic Readings and Intuitive Advice. The live show is on daily at 10 pm Pacific on www.BlogTalkRadio.com/JudgeNeil. Hang out in the Chatroom and make new friends. Visit www.JudgeNeil.com.Fun Psychic Readings | Free Psychic Readings | Fun Psychic Advice | Free Psychic Advice | Love

More...