Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+

Thread: Happy Eid

Downloads
    Uploads

Happy Eid

Each year, Islamic and Arab nation well

And Muslims all over the world to the health and happiness

Eid-Al-Fitr is one of the major holidays of Islam. It comes at the end of the holy month of Ramadan and celebrates the end of the fasting. The holiday comes on the first day of the 10th month in the Islamic lunar calendar.

Because the month of Ramadan is all about fasting, Eid-Al-Fitr is all about NOT fasting. During Ramadan, Muslims have not eaten while the Sun is in the sky. On Eid-Al-Fitr, they celebrate the end of Ramadan with a sweet snack and then get ready for a day of celebration.

On this day, Muslims are encouraged to dress in their best clothes and attend a special Eid prayer at their neighborhood mosque. Before the prayer begins, Muslims make an alms payment (the Zakat al Fitr) Corner of the five pillars of Islam
    Such as prayer and fasting
    Take money from the rich and the poor are given
    Thereby achieving social solidarity in Islam

for the month of Ramadan, in the form of food or its cash equivalent. This food and / or money is then distributed to the poor. After the special religious service, the focus turns to gift-giving. Children are given many gifts. Women get gifts from their loved ones. Also on this day, people are encouraged to settle feuds or disputes, especially those between family members.

Eid Al-Fitr means "Feast of Fast-Breaking." It is often celebrated during three days, with the first day marking the end of Ramadan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArYE4PaXX8&playnext=1&list=PL0B60706D0B77 2AC5&feature=results_video]Takbir Eid-ul Fitr - YouTube[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS1cm2Nlbtc&feature=player_embedded]Eid Morning from Native Deen! - YouTube[/ame]

Downloads
    Uploads
    NATIVE DEEN -- Small Deeds

yooutuubbee

Downloads
    Uploads
    قصة أسلام الأخ ابراهيم كيلينقتون...مترجم

youtubbee

Downloads
    Uploads
    During Eid celebration for Muslims
    Differs from non-Muslim celebration

Not adultery - not drinking alcohol - not for committing sins
    But

First thanks to God through the Eid prayer
    Then
    Wear the best clothes

Visit neighbors and friends and uphold the ties of kinship
    Exchanging gifts
    And enjoy the beautiful in public places
    And enjoy the happy days

Enjoy life
    God guide you to Islam#!

Eid (Happy days) Mubarak......^_^
    Happy days
    Eid Mubarak

WHY DO YOU KILL ZAID?youttubbee

Downloads
    Uploads
    The occasion is Eid ul-Fitr which means 'festivity of breaking the fast'...

It is the celebration after the fast of the month of Ramadan... Ramadan is the month of the Quranic revelation, Muslims use this month to reconnect to the Quran and build a stronger relationship with Allah. This is achieved by fasting from food and s-exual activities with one's spouse during the daylight hours, refraining from foul and shameless language and actions, increased acts of charity to the less fortunate, reciting the word of God Etc...

We learn self restraint against our permitted human desires and hopefully would build stronger restraint against desires that are not permissible.

Basically making a stronger effort to be the best you can be and come out a better human being at the end... It is like a training course for the muslim... At the end of the course, we get our certificate and a feast.... We repeat the training course once every year

كيف تتحول _ مترجم _ How Did You Convert youtube

Downloads
    Uploads
    Native Deen - My Faith My Voice YouTube

Downloads
    Uploads
    Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, “(On the Day of Resurrection) camels will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had (in the world), and if he had not paid their Zakat (in the world) then they would tread him with their feet; and similarly, sheep will come to their owner in the best state of health they have ever had in the world, and if he had not paid their Zakat, then they would tread him with their hooves and would butt him with their horns.” The Prophet added, “One of their rights is that they should be milked while water is kept in front of them.” The Prophet added, “I do not want anyone of you to come to me on the Day of Resurrection, carrying over his neck a sheep that will be bleating. Such a person will (then) say, ‘O Muhammad! (please intercede for me,) I will say to him. ‘I can’t help you, for I conveyed Allah’s Message to you.’ Similarly, I do not want anyone of you to come to me carrying over his neck a camel that will be grunting. Such a person (then) will say “O Muhammad! (please intercede for me).” I will say to him, “I can’t help you for I conveyed Allah’s message to you.”

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 486:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah’s Apostle said, “Whoever is made wealthy by Allah and does not pay the Zakat of his wealth, then on the Day of Resurrection his wealth will be made like a bald-headed poisonous male snake with two black spots over the eyes. The snake will encircle his neck and bite his cheeks and say, ‘I am your wealth, I am your treasure.’ ” Then the Prophet recited the holy verses:– ‘Let not those who withhold . . .’ (to the end of the verse). (3.180).

Downloads
    Uploads
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx7uj-yFpC0

Eid is celebration. Fitr comes from the word fitrah, meaning natural.

Yes, Ramadhan will end shortly, at 7.10 pm and we muslims will celebrate EidulFitri. But using the word 'celebration' gives a wrong idea to non-muslims. It's not partying. We are celebrating with praises of God. And we can eat as usual once more, coming back to the natural way of things. Hence, the name Fitrah.

Enjoy your holidays people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oArYE...=results_video

Downloads
    Uploads