...that a year old? So I want to buy the metropcs lg phone and it literally came out only a few months ago, so I know it couldn't have been bought more than a year ago because it wasn't being sold then. The seller says it has a clean esn, not stolen/lost or anything. Also the seller has a 99.7% percent positive rating. I checked the negative reviews and they seemed to be based on little mistakes that the seller fixed/tried their best to fix.

My only worry is the fact that the phone itself has a bad reputation. It's known to overheat alot and has just randomly died on some people :/ I know metropcs won't cover it, but I wonder if LG will...

So the question is if I buy this thing and it dies in a month or two, will the LG warranty cover it even though I bought it on ebay? Will they even ask where I bought it? Since the phone is less than a year old, isn't it covered by the one year warranty no matter where I bought it?

Or am I on my own if it breaks? Also, can I put metroinsurance on a phone bought on ebay?