What are Pirate fan's opinion of Brad Lincoln?

bossglaus

Jun 2, 2008
I am a Jays fan, and am very saddened about the trade of Travis Snider. However, I do see potential for Brad Lincoln. Do Pirate fan feel he can be a starter, or is he better as a reliever? Closer or ace material? What are your opinions pirate fans. Thanks.
Also were there a lot of pirate fans who wore his jersey to games or mainly other players?

Brad Lincoln is much better as a reliever than a starter. He started some games this year and was bad in everyone of them except for one excellent start against Detroit. Don't expect anything good out of Lincoln if the Jays decide to start him. He has been much better in the bullpen in his major league career and that's where he should stay.

He was lights out as a reliever. As a starter, he showed bright spots, but simply not enough with the stacked Pirates rotation.

I think he can be a decent #5 starter maybe, but definitely a decent long reliever. Not a closer though.

Not many people wore his jersey......he never got good enough. Mostly McCtuchen, Tabata, and Walker jerseys there.

Back