Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How much would the iPhone 5 cost with a 2-year contract w/ Verizon?

My contract ends in a few months, and my parents said that I can get a smartphone for my next phone. Originally, my dad wanted me to get the Galaxy S3 because it's the latest thing out apparently, but we've heard news about the iPhone 5 coming out apparently on September 12th (or sometime in September). My parents are willing to get me an iPhone 5 when it comes out, but I'm a little worried about the costs. Our phone carrier is Verizon, and we always get 2-year contracts, so how much do you think an iPhone 5 would cost with a 2 year plan?
    I think the iPhone 4s costs like 9 w/ a 2year contract with Verizon, so would the iPhone 5 cost that much too? I'm not looking to get the 64gig one - I'm looking to get the lowest gig one because I don't wanna put that much financial burden on my parents for all that gig I won't use.

Thanks!

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it'll be somewhere around $200-$300 with a two year contract. I'd wait and see if I were you. I love my iPhone and I think the 5 will be worth the wait.