Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Any good weight loss supplements from GNC?

For a while now I've been struggling with my weight. I'm not obese or extremely overweight, but it would be nice to lose 20-30 lbs. I've always kept up with my workouts...maybe spend an hour on the elliptical or doing laps in the pool. And I've seen results from both, especially by keeping up with a healthy diet. But I do not have the luxury to exercise as much anymore because of my class load for the summer and this upcoming year. So I've done some research and am interested in trying out a weight supplement from GNC. Has anyone tried any weight loss supplements from GNC? I can probably squeeze a workout in here and there but probably not enough to see the results I would like. I'm thinking of trying the GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Green Tea Complex, Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Raspberry Ketones, or the Healthy Natural Systems Raspberry Ketone 3x Triple Strength. Any recommendations? Thoughts? Advice? Past experiences? I greatly appreciate anyone who can answer or provide suggestions. Please, no links to other websites, I am not interested. Thank you in advance to anyone who answers.

Downloads
    Uploads
    GNC sells a variety of nutritional supplements, including diet pills. You should consult your health care provider before taking any diet pill.