Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

FIRST CAR CHOICES! BMW 323ci sport coup, 2003 BMW 330i 4dr sport, 2004 Mazda Rx8?

I asked something similar to this earlier today but I didn't know how to edit the 330i into the question...Anyways, I am shopping for a first car and I am able to buy these for reasonable prices. Now based on performance, reliability, and quality. Please let me know which you feel is the better choice and maybe a little reason why? Thanks a lot in advance!

Downloads
    Uploads
    As much as I love my RX7, I would not recommend it as a first car or as an only car. The same goes for the RX8. It is an enthusiasts car because it is fickle on operation and requires the driver to check the fluids on a daily basis or suffer the consequences. They should not be started unless you have at least 1/2 hours driving to do before you turn them off.
    But I am not crazy about any BMW over five years old either. BMW owners are considered fair game by any mechanic and as a result they tend to have higher repair bills then most other cars. But if you are willing to pay the bills that go with ownership, get the 323ci Sport Coup. If you gotta go might as well do it in style.