http://www.NGTV.comGet ready for the UNCUT and UNCENSORED version of "GET DOWN/THE BEST OUT" from the boyz from DIPSET. It's a little ol' school Hip Hop mixed in with a little slammin;, funky, groovy..makes you wanna moovey!!Harlem-bred crew The Diplomats do more than just make music. In recent years, Dipset has become synonymous with street culture, leading the trends in rap music, Hip-Hop slang and urban fashion. Their influence has increasingly grown into a movement, with artists like CamRon and Jim Jones at the forefront. But whereas the first Diplomats album Diplomatic Immunity introduced the crew to the masses, More Than Music is a concept-style album that will present them as a unified group. "We got the vocals, and put them together real nice. We were just in the studio and I dug it up. He had a bunch of songs, and I know a lot of people want to hear that stuff, because the music is timeless," says Duke. With production by the Heatmakerz, Scram Jones and Dame Grease, "More Than Music" has that classic uptown feel to it. The lead-off single "The Best Out" features Hell Rell, 40 Cal and JR Writer trading verses over a signature Dip Set-style beat. "I think a lot of people mess with us because our music is so powerful. Anybody can do songs, but our movement is based on other things. It's based on style also," says Duke. Diplomats have been known to dictate Hip-Hop fashion, with CamRon making the colors pink and purple the latest trend or Jim Jones reintroducing L.A.s gangster look, complete with bandanas and hair curls. Everything they do, the community seems to pick up on. Duke explains, "A lot of people identify with us because they like what were about. Everyone knows Killa Cam is a hustler, they know Jim Jones is for real with his. Each one of the Diplomats is a character and everyone has their role. That's what makes the Diplomats so unique." More Than Music even finds Dipset venturing outside their own camp for some star-studded collabos. Fabolous makes a guest appearance alongside Juelz Santana on "I Aint Trying To Go There." But for the majority of the album, they keep the sound close to home. "We're like an all-star basketball lineup. We got our power forwards, we got our center, and our point guards. And this album is bringing everybody together as one team."For more uncensored music videos visit the DMV channel on NO GOOD TV at http://www.ngtv.com/?channelId=dmv&clipIdNum=537033450
Author: nogoodtv
Keywords: Diplomats dipset Cam'ron Jim Jones Juelz Santana Hell Rell JR Writer 40 Cal Jha hip hop sexy thong ass tits bikini young
Added: June 20, 2007

More...