Since it's summer and my mom goes to work everyday, I sit at home and do nothing because ever since school ended I don't do ANYTHING I barely go out or hang with friends. And whenever my mom comes home from work she just starts complaining so much how I sit around and do nothing while she's at work. And how I should feel bad for her because she works and then comes home and does chores. It gets really annoying sometimes because I try to do something but She doesn't care when I do it, she just says "you live here your supposed too. Big deal." . How can I make her happy when she comes home from work everyday? I'm probably having the most worst summer and her yelling at me after work everyday is even more annoying, and just gets me really mad so I start yelling too. Our relationship is going down lately and I just want to do something so she can stop complaining once and be happy cause me. It's really stressful cause I'm not doing anything all summer, I just stay home and not do anything.