Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

iTunes problem: Had low disc space on computer, so removed Qloud from my computer....

...Now have 2 reinstall iTunes Ok, Had critically low amount of disk space, so deleted files I didn't think I used eg. Qloud. Without Qloud I have to reinstall iTunes, but I don't have enough disc space to reinstall iTunes. I tried just downloading Qloud but it didn't work. I'm worried I've lost all my music anyway. I've done 1000 disk cleanups and removed all the programmes I can, even the nesicary ones like word and powerpoint and I'm still to low on memory. And I still can't even open iTunes. So:

Can I delete iTunes, Qloud and anything to do with my iPod from my computer, then start afresh and re-install iTunes, and still keep all my music?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Transfer all your data to your Ipod and reinstall and all your songs should be good.

Lynne
    As long as all your music is on your iPod, you should still be able to keep your music. The best way is to make a backup disk, put everything important on it, and THEN delete the things that you don't need. If you start deleting stuff willy-nilly, chances are you're going to lose something. Sounds like you need a bigger hard drive, too.