Where do I start... Well I am currently 11% body fat 6"2 and around 165lbs and my goal is 7%. Doing brief research I thought it would be best to eat good sources of carbs during the day and none after 6 or 7pm and then jog to the gym around 8ish (every mon wed and fri) and eat my protein foods like tuna, sardines, eggs then sleep. Then on the resting days to make sure I get enough sleep prior to waking up early and do cardio and abs since I read its best to do on an empty stomach.

Now I'm reading that fruits are a bad source of carbs for fat loss since their simplicity allows for faster fat conversion? And also that carbs after working out are good for muscle building and if i don't eat them after working out i'll lose muscle...? I don't know what's best for me anymore.

I have to jog to the gym which takes about 30 minutes and not worth the bus fare and I can only go when the sun is down basically, before 7:30am and after 6pm. Going to the gym in the night also prevents me from craving things I shouldn't eat. So any suggestions on how I should manage my diet? Its just hard to wake up early before class everyday to workout and then not having enough to do to keep me from eating badly in the evening. Carrots :P? Just started taking creatine by the way.