MOD to MP4 Converter, convert MOD to MP4, MPEG4, H.264

AlexYu

Aug 28, 2010
shenzhen
"Can anyone tell me something about MOD? my friend and i just recorded a piece of video on her new camcorder. but the problem is that i cannot open it on my computer. and i was told that i should convert it to other formats...however what other format should i convert it to? and what software should i use to do it? help!!!! please!!!"

MOD is a recording format for use in digital tapeless camcorders, such as the JVC Everio, the Canon FS100 and the Panasonic D-Snap SD-card camcorders, MOD video can be viewed on a computer with a player that is capable of reproducing MPEG-2 video. However, it is may not be easy to play MOD on some MP4 accepted devices, like Apple devices.

If you need to play MOD files on your iPhone (iPhone 4S, iPhone 4), iPod (iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic), iPad (iPad 2, New iPad), Apple TV, Kindle Fire or other devices (who might primarily playback MP4 video), you need to convert MOD to MP4. Then a MOD to MP4 Converter will a necessity.

Besides converting MOD to MP4, MOD to MP4 Converter can be also served as a powerful MOD to MP4 Editor for you to customize your video with the built-in video editing functions, you can trim your video files, crop your video files, merge video files, split video files, add effect to your video etc. Free try MOD to MP4 Converter

Step by step to convert MOD to MP4 with MOD to MP4 Converter
Step1: Free download MOD Converter on your PC.

Step2: Click "Add files" to add MOD video.
Note: As batch process mode is supported, you can load as many MOD files as possible.

Step 3, Choose "MP4" as output format and set output folder.
Click the drop-down list of “Profile” to select MP4 as output format, meanwhile, click the drop-down menu of “Output” to select a place to save your converted files.

Step 4: Clip and edit MOD video.
Click "Clip" "Edit" buttons to edit MOD video file to enrich your digital entertainment life.
Clip: specify the duration of the video you want to transform by setting the Start Time and End Time
Crop: Cut off the black edges of the original mod video using the "Crop" function and you can set aspect ratio to16:9, 4:3, full screen or just keep original.
Effect: Click "Effect" button to open the effect window. It allows you to adjust video effect like "Brightness, Contrast and Saturation" or apply other effect to your video.
Advanced settings: Click "Settings" to enter a new window. iOrgSoft MOD to MP4 Converter offers the function to tune the video resolution, bit rate, frame rate and so on, you can adjust the parameters to get the most excellent output quality videos.

Step 5: Click "Start" to convert MOD to MP4 with best output quality.

Back