Hi Everyone, I just have a few questions about bodybuilding.. Most of my life I have been skinny, and now I'm just over the edge after hearing it all my life from people around me. I've decided to gain muscle and get ripped. I am not as skinny as I was before, but still skinny. I'm 5'7" and 130-135lbs. I've been doing my research and I think I'm ready to bring it! Do you guys recommend the p90x program and according to my research I need to eat food with high protein, high carbs, and all those nutrient condensed goods to beat my metabolism from burning them, i have to eat 6 times a day! It is tough to do with my current schedule but it isn't impossible, and If I really am serious about this dedication and commitment to get healthier and to look better, I CAN is better than IQ. I have enough motivation to do this. The thing is, I am really in a tight budget, and I am not very good in cooking meals, soon to be a college student, so I am saving every penny I can get to put into my funds for school. Can anyone help me out and recommend what are some cheap, quick and easy meals/recipes that can help me gain muscles as I do maybe the p90x program? I'd say in a month my budget for food would be $150-$300 maximum, is this doable?

I kinda just want to define my body a bit more than just being a post, I don't have any curves at all.. and I don't want to gain too much weight too that it will make me look chunky and short. THANKS IN ADVANCED TO EVERYONE WILLING TO HELP A BROTHER OUT ON HIS JOURNEY, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT, BRO FISTS AND HUGS TO ALL OF YOU!

Any recipes would be GREATLY APPRECIATED