so im writing this paper and i was going to write about the influences of fashion but APPARENTLY i cant do that because i have to have an issue and theres really not an issure withing that. (for example some people are doing the classic does media effect teenage girls or whatever & then the issue would be just that & you could talk about eating disorders and all that. thats just a random example it has nothing to do with my topic at all) ANYWAYS

My original thesis was going to be something like "altought many people believe that their style and fashion sence is unique to themselves, many diffrent aspect both past and present influence fashion."
and then i was going to talk about
-basic history of fashion; big things that happened IE. jeans
-Trends; who makes a trend, how it gets so wide spread
-Modern Cultures; do they revolve around fashion? vice versa?
-people who have influenced fashion
-Cultures that influence fashion; IE. how native american prints are in now
-Events that influence fashion; IE. womens suffrage-skirts
-Effects on Fashion on todays youth; negative or positive
- Societies perception of you; does it effect how people perceive you

but now i need help picking a different topic that has an issue and i just need ..major help
somethings ive been toying with are like 'does modern culture revolve around fashion?' 'should we allow ourselves to follow fashion?' 'does the way you dress effect how people see you'

i just need something that i can write 10 pages about and im trying to pick something that i can still talk about and write about that i want to do which is what i listed above

HELPPPPPPPPPP