Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I'm interested in a 4 door 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander?

How good is a 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander? Anyone have one and love it/hate it? How is the gas mileage? (Give a traveling example...) Is it pricey to repair? Pros and cons? Thanks for the info!

Downloads
    Uploads
    My friend has an 07 Outlander...we had looked around before she bought, she liked the Rav 4. But Toyota is complete BS when it comes to quality. They have a crapton of recalls on hundreds of thousands of cars each year...plus the Rav 4 is idiocy in design. The rear door opens so that when you're parked passenger side to the sidewalk it blocks you from getting anything...lame.

The Outlander on the otherhand has a great clamshell opening. The back lifts up and there is a flip fold gate that comes down giving you even more room and clearence. The top of the line XLS, which my friend bought, has all leather seats except for the 3rd row and optional AWD. The third row is kind of small..our 10-12 year old kids fit nicely, but its very cramped for adults. The engine is a V6 at about 220hp which is less than some cars in it's class but still pretty peppy plus it gets good fas milage. Hers came with Navigation and rear seat entertainment, which is perfect on long trips.

She's owned it since 07 and so far the only thing she had to do is get new tires. regular maintenance and it runs like a champ.

I think the only con it has is the low HP compared to others. But that's mitsubishi, they tend to underpower their cars.