will i be charged if i use facebook on my cellphone?

maddorani

Apr 9, 2012
ok i have t-mobile samsung gravity phone. no internet its a really old phone that i have been using for 3 yrs. so will it charge me i have unlimited txting because i thought using facebook through ur phone is free. and i reply to msgs.
i reply things by texting

Facebook is a Internet usage app. If you go online at all yes you will be charged if its not in your plan. Sounds like you need a new phone upgrade with Internet on your plan so you can go on your fb and not be charged. If you have questions always call yOur cell provider and they will answer all yor questions.

basically, check your plan. If you have 3g included then no, but you also have to chck your allowance of internet on your phone every moth

Because you don't have internet, it will charge you for going on Facebook mobile. Although, if you set your Facebook settings to get your notifications via text; that will not charge you.

Facebook may be an app, but it is also apart of the internet. If your cell phone does not have free internet then you are most likely going to have to pay for Facebook.

Back