Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How to tell my boss that I really feel awkward around her when she and this

colleague PDA? Well she is VERY affectionate. She hugs me and kisses me all the time but when no one is watching it. She is very careful about who's around when she kisses me. She avoids kissing me in front of THIS colleague but then when she briefs up she holds that FCUKER'S hand, caresses his chest and what not. I feel really awkward and think that she's a big show off. She likes to show off it to me just because I am single. Whenever she tries to show off I avoid her but she forces me to watch by telling me "Oi where you going? briefing is not done yet!" I may be jealous but still is it appropriate for her to do this? What should I do? Should I avoid her or tell her my concern? Is she a slag? Gosh my brain is exploding with questions!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    She's using sex to control and manipulate her work colleagues. She doesn't actually want either of you. What she's doing is sexual harassment. Get video of it and show it to her boss. Tell her clearly that she needs to respect your personal space and not touch you because you dont want her to. You dont need to justify that or give her reasons. Tell you personnell department. Dont put up with it.