Is this woman interested in me? We compliment each other's dry humor well?

McLovin

May 12, 2008
Ladies: Why is she still interested in me?
Ladies: Why is she still interested in me?
Went out for a drink with someone I met on a dating site. I already told her I have a foot fetish and she jokes about it instead of assuming the worst.

I didn't tell her in person just via text. For the record I don't do that with everyone I talked to, just had a "well I have nothing to lose feeling, as long as im not knowingly making her uncomfortable why not" attitude.

So we talked for like two hours, at one point she seemed to move a bit closer to me. She at one point was playing with the zipper on her boots, saying she was keeping them hidden for tonight.

And that she was teasing me for liking to collect shot glasses for anywhere I travel. I dunno, I was just being myself instead of trying to impress her. She said she had six toes, like I knew she was lying and I was like :"maybe I can find out sometime" and she said calmly "not tonight...".

We kissed good night, it was nice.

She texted me saying she hoped I had a good day.

Is she interested, or just polite?

Oh, I also said I wanted to rub baby oil on her legs and feet and she said, "hmm, no thanks. i'd like have a drink first" It was more of a test, actually.

Oh and she also jokes around a couple of times saying "You going to go meet up with the other women in your life?" or "I see how it is (sarcastically), you get to still see the other women and their toes"

Is she interested if she's taking this in stride?

Before im branded and judged this awful person. Life is short and I have nothing to lose.

Back