They like to pain men as the villain, when most of the time, us men are NOT the villain. I will use 3 examples.............1) Abortion and contraception issues; 2) abusive husbands; 3) date rape.

1. They try and make it sound like it is MEN who are telling women what to do with their bodies. Women are not the only f***ing victims. If it takes two to have a child, which it does, then it is the decision of BOTH parties what to do. Granted, most of the people in the legislative branch are men, but that's because its mostly men that run. Not our fault that women aren't running.

2. Why is it always the man's fault when the woman enters a marriage with an abusive man. Here's a hint: DON'T F***ING MARRY HIM if he is abusive!!! Instead of blaming your terrible decisions on other people, take responsibility for them yourselves! Find out who he is before you marry him. Look out for aggressive traits! And don't do anything to piss him off!

3. Most date rape victims are partially (if not mostly) at fault themselves. If you dress like a sl*t, then be prepared to be treated like one. If you want respect, then dress the part. What are guys left to think? You are ENCOURAGING their behavior if you dress like that. You send the message that you WANT to be treated that way. If you don't respect yourselves, why should others respect you?

Now I am NOT condoning such behavior, but I am saying that the men are not the only ones at fault. If women do not want to be considered the weaker sex, they should start taking responsibility for their actions.

For instance, I have gained quite a bit of weight since I got married 7 years ago. My wife likes to bake, and she bakes DELICIOUS desserts. That, in combination with my lack of physical activity due to spending time with my family are the cause of my weight gain. Do I blame my wife for it? HELL NO! Yes, she could reduce the number of sweets she bakes, but it is MY fault for slacking on physical activity, and MY fault for eating desserts daily. I am mostly at fault for my own weight gain.
University girl, you are a feminist. Admit it. 1. You have the right to vote against those who are conservative. There are plenty of liberals for you to vote for. 2. If a man is abusive, then he is not charming. Such women need to stop going for factors such as looks and money. and 3. Are you suggesting that women must dress like a f***ing slut in order to look beautiful!? Why is everything about looks!? What a superficial girl you sound like...
University girl, I don't care how old you are or what degree you have. Neither age nor academia makes you smart. Age makes you old or young, and academia makes you knowledgeable about one particular subject. It is not relevant, and you are not very smart if you think it is. And to the other person, I CLEARLY stated that I am NOT condoning rape, so why are you suggesting that I am? Are you illeterate? It is EXPLICITLY stated in my description.
University girl, I don't care how old you are or what degree you have. Neither age nor academia makes you smart. Age makes you old or young, and academia makes you knowledgeable about one particular subject. It is not relevant, and you are not very smart if you think it is. And to the other person, I CLEARLY stated that I am NOT condoning rape, so why are you suggesting that I am? Are you illeterate? It is EXPLICITLY stated in my description.