Please no bias hate towards either.

I currently have the 4S and must say that I knew what it was like before I got it since it's pretty much an iPod touch with calling and that's partly where my delima starts. The phone is nice but the epic seems more pleasing to me with the ability to customize it and the nice big screen which has some pretty vibrant colors is also great to have. Sure it's bigger but it's also thinner and much lighter.

One thing that takes me back to the iPhone is the apps. I like to play games every now and the. And I hear from some people, one being a sibling, that they are disappointed in the selection of apps for android because the games available aren't fun like those on the app store. Now some, though few, have told me the apps are about the same and that most big apps are shared I still get people who say there aren't many fun games when compared to the iPhone.

Is this generally true for the android market and does the customization really let you change up the phone? The epic 4g is just so tempting to exchange the 4S for though having some fun apps with me while I'm out is nice and considering a great majority of people own apple charges I never have to worry about killing my battery.

I also have an iPod touch 3rd gen I can always fall on for these games so long as they are compatible though convenience is nice.