Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Unregistered
    Does it just log you out or does it deactivate the account?

Unregistered
    Wtf! It worked! I thought u were just trolling lol. Me and my bf were trying to figure it out for a long time. Thanks!

Unregistered

Sign out of netflix on LG Smart TV

Quote Originally Posted by hunny414 View Post
    Please help me! I've been looking for a log out button on my netflix account on my LG smart tv for the past half an hour. I can't find it anywhere. If someone could please tell me how to log out I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much!
    AHH finally found out how after googling it for a while. You use the up/down/left/right arrows on the remote and click up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, up, up, up, up and it brings to a screen that says deactivate. Click deactivate then yes and it logs you out! There has to be an easier way, but until someone figures it out this works.
    I thought your answer was a joke...BUT YOU WERE RIGHT! IT ACTUALLY WORKS! THANK YOU!

Unregistered

this is how it actually works

go to home then settings of the smart tv. find a circular icon like web browser-world kinda...click and select Netflix deactivation

Unregistered
    Amazing! I didn't think it would work, but it does. You have to start at the top of the page and hit the buttons quickly. Thank you!

Unregistered
    What, Really, Thats messed up. But it worked!!!!

Unregistered
    I cannot believe this actually worked. I thought they were joking and trying the old Contra code without the "select,start" part.
    It worked!
    Netflix, you are idiots for not making this easier!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345