Even if its 4 5 or 6? Who cares? Is there a law somewhere that says you need to keep your questions under a certain amount? I'm looking right now and as I finish this sentence, Y!A says I have 4778. characters left to use.
The point I'm making is that this site has left us plenty of room to type. If you have a problem with someone using the site properly, then well...YOU have a problem, simple.
Dont read it, move on, get a life, but do it without being a rude as.s b.itch.
Oh, and if you think 3 or 4 (or whatever the number may be) paragraphs is a "wall of text" consider how dumb you just sounded saying that. The margins are narrow for one, and for two; ITS 3 OR 4 PARAGRAPHS!!! WHAT ARE YOU, 8??? And if you are 8, then that explains everything. Just keep being 8, you'll grow up eventually.
Good day.

One more thing, this isnt a rant, because if you read the heading, there is a question up there (yes, I actually have to dumb this down this much) requiring your theory on the issue. Moreover, this has been categorized in R&S because that is the category where this has recently been a problem.