Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Why would I want to have Google spy on me by using their cloud "play...

...store" which replaces "android market"? If I use "play store" (unlike the former "android market"), then google will store all my apps on their computers instead of my phone, so why would I want to do that and have Google spy on me... especially since my screaming fast new phone has plenty of empty space on it and a fast processor and I never want to share anything on my phone with other devices; and if I did, I could always just email things to myself or sync software or whatever... I don't want to have to connect to the spies at Google *every* time I use *any* app, and I don't want to give them "ownership" and deletion power over *everything* on my phone, per their new terms of service. Tethering or just about anything could go bye bye. I'm thinking about contacting congress. What do you think?

Junior Member andshepherdsweshallbe's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think I should have read the terms for that:/ sounds kinda creepy.