Ok, so i bought a motorbike on ebay, had about 2 weeks left of tax, i did not get the v5 form, but i did not think this would be such a problem, i waited for all my insurance docs, the mot, the slip to come through so i could apply for a v5 form and get the tax...

Well i went into the post office and they told me it was wrong, i had to just send off the v62 form and the tax form to the dvla with no other paperwork, tax would take 1 week and v5 would take about 3-4weeks. ok, i needed my tax that day, but fine i waited..

Just got a phonecall from the dvla, saying that they cannot process anything without the other forms.. damn post office.. and I actually cannot get tax until I have the v5 form (even know i have all the documents needed for it) which will take a minimum of 3 week!

I have insurance, mot, serviced and payed for the bike.. but i am not allowed to even ride it to work!

Makes me wonder why i dont just sit on the DOL because the goverment wont let me use what i pay for, tax asap what ive paid for or get to work...