My parents asked if my sister could live with us while she is in college. She suggested that she camp out in our 4 seasons room during the warm weather and share a room with our youngest daughter during the winter. We are a family of 5 in a 1200 square foot house and if we become a family of 6 during those 4 years, I don't want to commit to having my sister sharing that room, also I don't like the idea of her sleeping during the summer in such a semi-hospitable location as the 4 seasons room.

I countered that if they had new windows put in on the enclosed porch, shades, and had the heater fixed in that room, that would count as her rent for the 4 years and she could live there all year long. In a room that is actually nice.

The problem is the bathroom vents into this porch and it gets really stinky following bowel movements. With new windows this wouldn't be so bad since it would be easier for her to crack a window to let the stench out. However a better solution would be to put some duct work which attached to where the bathroom vents into the sunroom and turns the corner to allow the stench out of the sunroom.

Do you have any ideas of how to dispose of the bathroom stench?