Vacations: For lovers or best friends?

Catrina

Aug 31, 2008
My boyfriend just asked me last night if I wanted to go on vacation and what I would like to do on the vacation. We said a lot of options so we were going to go to bed and decide later. Then tonight he said he just got preregistered for an anime convention that his best friend and him go to every year since then were like 18. I thought he would grow out of it. So hes going on that vacation and one in march for an anime convention. So basically all I wanted to ask is: Should I be made that he is going on 3 vacations while he only asked me to go on one with him. Hes wasting time and money on an obsession his friend has when hes trying to build more of a life with me and we've been going out for over a year. I mean I can overreact. I am bi-polar. But it just ticks me off that he says he has no money but yet he goes on 3 vacations with him friend paying for it. Hes in debt to his friend from last year and also his sister. Maybe I'm not getting a picture here but if hes complaining about not having enough money, a crappy car and he lives with his mom then what am I suppose to do. He even asked that friend if he wanted to get a apartment with us and his friend says he isn't financial stable. So is this all bull crap?!
I really haven't done much.. I've never been to a concert or a broadway show. I haven't gone to a club or even tried hookah. I wish he would try to get me out there more than just being obsessed with anime

Back