Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How are the Lincoln-Douglas Debates linked to John Browns raid on Harper's Ferry?

I am doing a history project and I need to somehow link the Lincoln Douglas Debated to John Browns raid on Harpers Ferry and then to The Election of 1860. How are they connected? Iv'e gone through my textbook at least 50 times, and I never come up with anything. Help, please.

Unregistered
    Audio engineering is a promising occupation that presents immense prospect in movie, video production, audio broadcasting and marketing. Audio engineers use a variety of recording products these as large-tech microphones that are demanded to record even the slightest versions of audio.

The common principle of engineering relates to making bridges, properties, roads and related kind of operate. Most men and women do not feel of audio engineering as a type of standard engineering. Even so, it is one of the best paying out employment and has numerous productive persons functioning in the field.

Audio conferencing has under no circumstances had a technological know-how champion. The market place leader historically was the lethargic AT&T whose as soon as revolutionary Bell Labs dabbled with net technologies and then broke apart. The Toddler Bells carried on this custom. As a result, the business has certainly not had an revolutionary advocate. A new breed of entrepreneurial innovators is beginning a populist revolution.