Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Verizon account in collections?

it will come off my credit report in 10/12 but if i want to pay it off do i contact verizion even if they sold off my debt. They sold it to a afni collections company...if i contanct afni to pay it off will they keep it on my record past 10/12 since contacting them will extend my statute...and is it even worth paying it off if it will fall off..can i still rebuild my credit from that point on? I want to make things right but im just getting back on my feet

Downloads
    Uploads
    I can't say what Verizon wants butt I'm a certified pain the ass. Get a money order for the exact snout you owed and put lake you account information on the check. Drop the check in a box or look for Verizon's Betty. Betty, my not be her given name is an older woman who is slow witted and spends her time staring and doing routine task that don't serve the company or it's customer. When you find Betty give her the check and tell her you sure she can straighten it all out. Interestingly at AT&T Betty is actually named Betty. She's why my wife and adopted this naming convention.