Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

Can't make Minecraft Forum account?

I've tried multiple email addresses that I have, and I can't make a Minecraft Forum account. The error I keep getting is:

There was an error adding the user to CurseAuth. Please contact an administrator if this error persists.

I've tried making an account multiple times using the same credentials, except the email, and it keeps giving me this error. Any tips? And also, how do i contact the Minecraft Forum/Curse administrators and moderators to help me try and solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Unregistered
    i kinda get the same thing but it gets stuck on loading step 2, "validation"
    it took about 15 minutes so i shut down my browser and tried again.this time i waited half an hour and it was still loading.
    should i try making a curse account first or would i get the same problem?